Community Resource Partners provides large and small businesses, real estate developers, government agencies and non-profit organizations with the support and analysis need to accomplish their long-term objectives. With the increased need for well-planned growth and development, we take a pro-active approach to building support with the local community and its diverse and vocal groups.
- Experience in local government relations,
- Understands the political process with the ability to execute community relations programs,
- Experience dealing with planning and land use issues and familiarity with the environmental impact process.
- Working knowledge of the subtle and intricate relationships among formal and informal leadership of neighborhood and community organizations.
Community Resource Partners creatively and effectively establishes campaign formats, platforms and strategies to build support for candidates, initiatives and referendums. CPR works with national, state and local party organizations, elected officials and constituencies.
- Prepare and implement campaign plan.
- Formulate budget and monitor compliance.
- Oversee fundraising, advertising and expenditures.
- Supervising volunteers and staff.
- Designing, producing and distributing informational materials.
- Advise candidates on priorities for campaign activities and communications.
- Understand polling data, voter demographics. Activities include creating and implementing campaign plans; supervising volunteers and campaign staff; designing, producing and distributing informational materials; and overseeing communications. Efforts extend into assisting with speech writing, directing event planning and tracking all expenses.
Community Resource Partners works closely with clients to identify and meet their event goals from conception to completion. CRP provides outstanding customer service and organizing memorable events that meet quality expectations.
- Event planning, design and production while managing all elements within time limits.
- Conduct research, gather information and negotiate contracts.
- Organize facilities and manage all event details such as décor, catering, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotion materials etc.
- Manage budgeting, identifying and cultivating relationships with sponsors for monetary and/or product donations.